As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Deliver high-quality integration. Ensure technical excellence in service delivery to customer satisfaction.
- Provide telephone/remote/on-site support, troubleshooting technical problems by analysing the problem and interacting proactively with the customer to resolve the problem.
- Produce high-quality documentation to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery. Prepare work product documentation, checklists, training materials and configuration documents. Thoroughly document problems and steps to resolve them, to maximize institutionalisation of knowledge. Develop technical standards documents and implementation procedures for new technologies.
- Assist in management of projects, when Project Manager role is assigned to him.
- Effectively communicate with customers & colleagues. Build a good internal and external working relationship.
- Take ownership of issues and show professionalism internally and externally
- Develop and maintain a broad background in anidris portfolio and covered technical areas, to ensure high quality coverage and skills. Quickly learn new technologies and products
- Submit activity reporting promptly, methodically and accurately, with appropriate breakdown of time by activity.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- 3 to 10 years in a related environment in Luxembourg.
- Master degree
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
Both hands-on & certifications of Cisco or Aruba. Other experiences or certifications can be accepted but a strong effort on trainings and certifications will be required.
- Strong knowledge of various Unix (Solaris, Linux, AIX) and Microsoft operating systems.
What's great in the job?
ANIDRIS has developed a trusted portfolio in Data Infrastructure Management area. To sustain its successes and consolidate expertise, ANIDRIS looks for a Network Specialist, who is principally responsible for “connecting” network technologies to other infrastructure technologies such as servers, storage and data protection. We mean by “connecting” a true capacity to understand general customer needs, to anticipate requirements and to go further than pure network considerations. As part of high-skilled, multicultural technical team, Network Specialist must know other technologies and understand behaviour and constraints of other infrastructure components.
The Network Specialist supports sales team as presales, designs technical architectures, configures the equipment and software to meet client business needs, trains the customer on the solution, and documents the solution for ongoing support. The Network Specialist can function as part of an implementation team on large projects, as well as individually to deliver services for smaller projects or as support proximity.
Beyond these core accountabilities, the Network Specialist plays active role in the Service Team dynamic. This includes independently managing the integration of advanced technologies into various environments, managing project activities, and assisting with the training and development of the Service Team. The Network Specialist also participates in development of quality assurance steps, technical standards and operational procedures.
This position demands a technically skilled, diplomatic, highly motivated individual with good communication and organizational skills.
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
Look around our website and check our job opportunities: