Join AbAKUS it-solutions and become an expert in IT comfort!
AbAKUS it-solutions is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, AbAKUS it-solutions seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialised experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (Sharepoint, Drupal, Weblogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, AbAKUS it-solutions hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
AbAKUS it-solutions works either in its premises or in our customer’s one, remote activities are sometime possible.
To apply select APPLY at the bottom of the page
WAS System Engineer
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
The WAS Engineer will provide enterprise-wide Websphere System infrastructure support for complex system and interconnected technologies that require day-today support and administration in order to maintain optimum performance and utilization.
• The candidate, WebSphere Engineer will help design, architect, develop, and implement features requested by our clients (Websphere Application Server V6.xx, 7.xx, 8.xx, Apache (all versions)
• Support Software : Tomcat (Tomcat6.0.32), Jboss (jboss 4.2.3) et Jonas (Jonas 4_10_4)
• Project Planning and delivering major portions of implementation which include creation of project documentation such as Statement of Work, Build Document, Test & etc.
• Work with Project Managers to manage expectation and timelines.
• Work closely with vendors to address, track, execute and ensure proper closure of system support.
• Work Closely with our DXC Solution Architect
Responsibilities / Skills
• Perform proactive monitoring for high availability: Dynatrace et Monitoring WAS
• Troubleshoot system software and connectivity issues
• On call duty 24/7 for huge failure
• Diploma in IT or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in implementing enterprise Middleware solutions.
• Familiarity with SOLARIS and Windows operating systems
• Self-motivated, dynamic, proactive & customer oriented attitude to be able to work on tight schedule
• Excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
• French / English