UNIFIED COMMUNICATION ARCHITECT (M/F)
Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
You will be part of the Managed Services Architecture Team, in charge of designing the Network and security service.
A team of 45 people is working permanently on-site (Luxembourg and Brussel).
• Maintain complex and challenging infrastructures in Unified Communication (Design)
• Setup and test in lab new technologies
• Prepare and execute Test plan
• Contribute to the delivery of projects (Transition)
• Propose and contribute to technical improvement plans
• Ensure compliance (in operations and projects)
• Troubleshoot complex incidents
• Insure client satisfaction
• Interact and co-operate with vendors
• Contribute actively to Teams synergy
• Education : BAC +5 in computer sciences or equivalent
• 5+ years of VOIP experience, preferably in a large enterprise environment
• Have a deep knowledge of, and solid experience with deploying and configuring unified communications, such as:
Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience required
IP telephony & Video conference
Collaboration tools such as Skype for Business/Lync, Cisco Webex & Cisco IM & Presence / Cisco Jabber
Integration with classic telephony during a migration phase (Siemens)
Integration with Active Directory/ LDAP
External gateways (Session Border Controller and Public gateways)
• Internet Protocol: IP, TCP, UDP, SIP, H323, DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC,
• Have been working with infrastructure areas like;
Cisco networking equipment, including WLAN.
Firewalls (preferably Checkpoint/fortinet).
• Automation and Infrastructure as Code: Bash/Perl/Python Scripting, Ansible
• Fluent in English is a requirement, French is an advantage
• Any UC Certification is considered as an advantage
• Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage
• good listening and communication skills
• proactive and taking initiative
• real team player and aware of cross-cultural working
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work within strict deadlines with a wide spectrum of people
• English proficient
Location and working hours
• Provision of the above-mentioned services basically in Luxembourg, with a possibility to work in Brussels about 2-4 days per month.
• Occasional interventions outside of normal working hours may be requested
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: