TEST SAP EWM
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
SAP EWM MM SENIOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
In the scope of the “Logistics” track, your role as a Senior Functional Analyst is to provide AbAKUS it-solutions customer with SAP eWM / MM expertise to join the Project Team, to participate to the replacement of the current ECC solution to the new SAP S4HANA version.
As AbAKUS it-solutions consultant, your mission is to provide our customers the IT comfort they deserve. The objective is to deploy that state of mind and that quality of services in all aspects of our activities being toward our clients or our employees or partners.
Under the lead BA SAP, she / he reports directly to the project ITPL (IT Project Manager).
Project duration: 9 months – Start: ASAP
Your tasks as Business Analyst (BA) eWM / MM:
• Ensure that the module SAP eWM used today can still be used tomorrow;
• Customize / develop new functionalities to manage the traceability of the counting assets in the scope of the Smart Metering;
• Customize / develop additional functionalities that are currently being under discussion;
• Support to the main SAP MM analyst in ensuring a part of her/his responsibilities in terms of analyses, documentation, customizing and testing;
As an expert, you are a Functional Consultant in the modules of SAP eWM and MM with proved experiences of SAP implementations and roll-outs.
• Good listening and communication skills;
• Proactive and taking initiative;
• Real team player;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to work within strict deadlines with a wide spectrum of people.
• In-depth knowledge of SAP eWM (> 5 years’ experience);
• Good knowledge of SAP MM;
• Knowledge of ABP is a “+”.
• Challenge the business requirements;
• Translate the requirements in a functional solution;
• Produce detailed analyses and documentation (functional specifications, WRICEF, customizing documentation...) to make the solution durable after the delivery and the closure of the project, in respecting the available templates and the customer project methodology.
• Customizing of SAP eWM based on the functional requirements.
• Respect of the customer methodology and the use of the tool HPQC;
• Participate to the development of functional solution test scenarios;
• Execution of System Test + Tests Reporting;
• Execution of Integration Test + Tests Reporting.
• Support to the End-Users during the test phases, and correction of the bugs.
• Belgium: Gosselies, Louvain-la-Neuve or Namur. Weekly business trip to Strépy and Aye.
2. English proficient.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: