Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Define the business workflows with the key users
• Critical review of business requirements with MOA and end users
• Produce functional analysis and all related MUSIQ documents (Functional Design, IT Requirements, etc..)
• Design and build of data models
• Generation of use case scenarios
• Liaise and validate the technical specifications with the developer and technical team leader.
• Coach the developers, update documentation according to the developer’s requests and ensure that they are in line with the development.
• Support for the Testing Team during INT phase and end users during UAT
• Responsible for training users/support teams on the use of the system, new functionality, etc.
• Manage issues and track timeline of development deliverables, and keep the customer informed of progress. Additionally, the business analyst will
assist customers with the development of their own internal project plan, including identification of key setup and configuration tasks, scope
considerations, timeline and scheduling, and resource requirements.
• Respect and adhere to the agile methodology process.
Technical skills/ Compétences techniques:
• Strong business & technical analysis, data model, process definitions, big data (MongoDB), SQL knowledge, documentation & formalisation
• Knowledge of OMS platforms (Aladdin (BlackRock Solutions), thinkFolio, Sentinel, Minerva or similar) is a plus.
• In depth knowledge of the order and execution lifecycle, transaction and position keeping.
• Proven ability to plan, design and execute functional and regression testing programs.
Team player, communicative, pro-active, critical minded, business efficiency, change management, sense of priority, autonomy, customer-oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. The person in this role will spend significant amounts of time working hands-on educating and training customers, and patience will be key to success.
• Willingness and ability to travel periodically, as required.
• Ability to speak French not mandatory but would be useful
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: