SYSTEM ENGINEER UNIX
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Provide level 2 and 3 technical assistance and troubleshooting for the managed applications.
• Support and advise project teams during their projects’ implementation phases.
• Perform diagnostics on JEE applications and servers (Intranet / Internet) and reverse proxy.
• Provide and maintain up-to-date the technical documentation and support procedures.
• Participate to projects.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Follow ITIL processes.
• Good knowledge of English and French.
• Application server: Apache Tomcat (Servlet / JSP).
• Web Content Management System: Jahia.
• Reverse Proxy: Apache / Nginx.
• Search engine : Elastic Search.
• Messaging system: HornetQ / Apache ActiveMQ.
• Software versioning : SVN, GIT.
• File transfert / Secured FTP, Move IT.
• Atlassian Confluence (WiKi).
• Basic skills in Solaris 10 and Redhat Enterprise Linux.
• Scripting (Bash, Ksh, Ansible...).
• Scheduler: Dollaru.
Start date: ASAP.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: