Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
As a Support Engineer, you will provide global approach / solutions. Support and maintain the global environment, ranging from end user workstations to backend servers. You will analyse and troubleshoot incidents, and work pro-actively to reduce recurrence.
Your key responsibilities will consist of:
• Incident and problem Management
• Pick up incidents
• Analyse impact and work on resolution
• Follow up until complete resolution
• Cross-border collaboration and end design
• Align with other team in other Dealing Rooms to provide the best support global experience
• Qualifying and benchmarking new systems
• Maintaining contact with various vendors
• Global unified solutions
• An IT degree or similar through experience
• Windows OS expertise, including Architecture knowledge
• Experience in a support function is preferred
• MS Office and Windows troubleshooting, SCCM, networking, scripting, Appsense
• Any MS certification is an added value, as well as development languages and ITIL certification
• English is required, Dutch and French are very useful
• Team Player, communication skills, stress resistant
Place : Brussels
Language : FR/EN/NL
Start : ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: