Splunk Administrator ( Linux - Python)
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
We are looking for a motivated person to join our Splunk administration team, working in Luxembourg City on one of the largest Splunk platforms in Europe. The mission includes the operational support of the platform and the development of Splunk apps for internal customers.
• Undertake the development of specific Splunk app for customers.
• Ensure that customer data is onboarded into the platform: network aspects, indexing and filtering.
• Manage the app development environment around Splunk: Jira, BitBucket, etc.
• Handle incidents on the Splunk platform, including participation in a 24/7 oncall rotation.
• Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures.
Tech skills (must have)
• Good experience with Python scripting.
• Good experience with the Linux command-line.
Tech skills (nice to have)
• Splunk Enterprise administration (and certification).
• Splunk app development (and certification).
• Experience writing Ansible jobs.
Soft skills (must have)
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Service-oriented mind-set.
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
• Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus.
EU Citizenship is mandatory.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: