Software & data Architect
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Create and maintain the Enterprise Software Architecture Repository
• Draw up an architecture by defining the components which are best suited to the functional and
• technological constraints
• Impact analysis: measure the impact of technical requirements on the existing system and suggest
• Create and maintain software architecture meta model and develop the approach for UML analysis
• Component modelling
• Transfer of knowledge to the development team
• Monitoring developments
• Creation of multiple Business Objects (BO) universes on Oracle and SQL/Server databases, and Excels files.
• Design, maintain and build conceptual, logical and physical Database models.
• Create BO reports based on the user requirements.
• Develop web services and interfaces
• Implement the user privileges and define scheduling rules
• A solid knowledge of the creation of Business Objects.
• A solid knowledge of Oracle DB, SQL and JAVA.
• Oracle Data integrated 12 c
• Shell Scripting
• Oracle SQL Developer Data Model.
• Excellent analytical/interpersonal/communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: