Service Management Technical Architect
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
The Service Management Architect is responsible for IT Service Management processes,
This role requires an ITIL background and experience in defining, implementing, and managing Service lifecycle. The objective of the Service Management Architect is to ensure that the Service Design & Service Management processes meet the customer requirements and SLA obligations. The Service Management Architect is involved in the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the following components:
• Service organisation design.
• Service management process/procedure definition.
• Process work instruction.
• Service desk design.
• Service reporting design.
• Service management tool design.
• Service management / design proposals to customers.
• Service management consultancy.
• Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
• Identify, develop and drive process improvement.
• Continual identification of process automation.
• When required serve as a technical resource for process implementation and management within IT Service Management solution.
• The Service Management Architect can be engaged during any of the following phases of the service lifecycle, but is usually focused on Transition.
• Commitment & Enthusiasm.
• In-depth Problem Solving skills.
• Design & Innovation.
• Knowledge of ITIL v3.
• Service Design/Architecture experience.
• Service Implementation background.
• Service Management Tool Design & Specification experience.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: