Senior .Net Developer
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team.
• You will manage end-to-end projects (gathering requirements, draft of solution/architecture, development, testing, documentation and follow-up).
• You will demonstrate your skills in a wide range of domains and on different kind of projects managed in-house or on the client side.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum BAC +2.
• 5-6 years minimum of recent hands-on coding and software engineering.
• Good knowledge of .NET technologies and the related pattern like MVC, services architectures like Web Services or Web APIs, and Microsoft SQL Databases environment.
• C#/.Net mandatory - ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework .Net v4.7.
• Knowledge of security aspects, software development best practices and methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps (TFS) or basic experience as user.
• Experience or interest for .Net Core, Containerization, Cloud Computing or modern front such as ReactJS or Angular is clearly an asset.
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and French.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: