Senior .Net Developer
Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Senior .Net Developer
We need to reinforce our back-end team of developers. With the role of senior developer engineer, your main tasks will be to :
• Understand the business to manage the service needs and functionalities (especially the data (outside the player journey) process: accounting, regulation, …)
• Work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of platforms.
• Participate in the development and improvement of the functionalities
• Contribute constantly in the improvement of the quality, stability, security and performance of the offered service
• Work together with other teams to create an optimal integration of services and functionalities
• Cooperate closely throughout the project with the front-end team in integrating the developments
• A degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the development of .NET technology.
• Mastery of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET.
• Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design and development.
• Ability to work independently
• Fluent FR and EN
• Valid and permanent working licence
• French and English
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: