Senior Middleware System Engineer - Brussels
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• The Administrator will be responsible for installation and configuration performance tuning and maintenance of WebLogic, Tomcat and Wildfly application servers.
• He will be responsible for the J2EE software applications and support the users who have any issues in deployment and product usage.
• Furthermore he will troubleshoot infrastructure issues, support the application development cycle involved with application design deploying code and resolving any infrastructure problems, monitoring production and acceptance environment, tuning J2EE application servers to optimize performance and stabilizing and improving JVM performance by tuning the heap size GC policy and connection pools
Required skills :
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Excellent writing and training skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to troubleshoot effectively
• Strong initiative and follow through; ability to work within a team environment.
• Understanding of network protocols TCP/IP and HTTP.
• Good Knowledge of application servers (WEBLOGIC, Tomcat, WildFly).
• Good Knowledge of Database Management (MySQL, Oracle RDBMS).
• Good Knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, XML, SOAP.
• Experience with Linux environments scripting.
• English is mandatory and other European languages are nice to have
• Middleware products WebLogic, TOMCAT, and Wildfly application server and apache.
• Experience with large scale J2EE deployment java programming or software development life cycle
• Good knowledge of SOA Architecture and Web services (SOAP and REST)
• Experience with SoapUI and free API test tool
• Public key Infrastructure knowledge is nice to have.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08:00 am and 06:00 pm from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed + Standby service 06:00 pm ---> 08:00 am + weekends and during public holidays.
Start date : asap
Location : Brussels
Language : EN
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: