Senior Front-End Developer
Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Senior Front-End Developer
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
Front-end Drupal Developer duties and responsibilities:
• Active contributions to all UI / UX decisions
• Active contributions to the continual improvement of process and product
• Improve the quality of Drupal development
• Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design
• Experience working with a wide range of Drupal modules and themes, as well as frontend frameworks
• Confidence with Drupal site building
• Understanding of front-end performance issues facing high traffic Drupal sites
• Understand requirements and quickly identify changes to scope and project risks
• Understanding of common git-based development workflows and code management
• 10 years of experience in FrontEnd
• React JS
• French, English and Dutch (a plus)
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: