Senior Business Analyst
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Does IT Comfort mean anything for you ?
• Define and document customer business functions and processes and draft business and functional system requirements and specifications.
• Review use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements will be adequately implemented.
• Consult with business users to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Act as a liaison between end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyse the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood functional system specifications.
• Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement project.
• Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
• Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
• Provide work direction to technical staff and acts as a team lead on designated projects or assignments.
• Good understanding of information systems matters
• Very good knowledge of business process analysis and modelling tools (Aris, Aris expres, Visio)
• Very good knowledge of software development methodologies
• Very good knowledge of RUP, UML 2 and BPMN 2
• A strong capacity in writing reports and project artefacts
• A strong capacity to give high level presentations
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
• Linguistic an interpersonal skills
Job Location : Brussels
Language : EN
Start : ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: