Senior Application Architect
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Architecture and design of the customer‘s modules
• Review the architecture of existing modules
• Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
• Develop front-end applications
• Design and develop standard components
• Analysis of the integration of different modules and between the customer’s IS and other external information systems, for the review and approval by the responsible
• Data analysis and modelling
• Coordinate the implementation of the technical architecture
• Act as technical interface between the project leaders and the development team
• Produce software architecture documents for the review and approval
• Participate in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with IS' users
• Assist in the testing, technical documentation, deployment evaluation and reporting for IS
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
• In depth knowledge of applications design
• In depth knowledge of modelling tools
• Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
• Good knowledge of Relational DBMS
• Good knowledge of business process analysis
• Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
• Good redaction skills
• Ability to give technical presentations
• Ability to apply high quality standards
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
• Excellent working knowledge of English (both spoken and written) and ease of communication is mandatory
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 12 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
• Minimum 6 years of IT professional experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in architecture and design of information systems
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in architecture and design of front-end
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in development of information systems
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with UML or CASE tools
• Experience in Service Bus Architecture
• Experience with relational databases
• Experience in web technologies
• Practical experience as consultant involved in the definition or development of a multinational IT system
• Highly experienced in JEE and agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
• Experienced in Enterprise Architect, Jenkins and WebLogic 12, LDAP and Oracle
• Experienced in MongoDB, ElasticSearch and/or Tableau server (nice to have)
Languages : FR + EN
Location : Brussels
Start : ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: