Scrum Master Brussels
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
projects through adversity and high levels of ambiguity and uncertainty.
As a Project Manager you will autonomously lead, engage and influence senior
sponsors, subject matter experts, suppliers and other key stakeholders to
challenge and drive transformational, tactical and regulatory change with focus
on the right customer outcomes. Using your own experience, insight and proactive
ownership to take pre-emptive actions to prevent project risks crystalising; whilst exploring all available options.
• Shapes, defines and manages change, identifies and resolves conflicts and manages critical dependencies. Responsible for planning of projects and how these align with the long term plans of the business.
• Collaborates with all stakeholders to ensure delivery of the optimum business and customer outcome by driving the required activities across the project.
• nderstands and interprets the business objectives, goals and targets into a tangible deliverable that is sustainable after the project ends.
• Determines most suitable approach to meet business goals, including adoption of any formal project methodology
• Creates (working with the Sponsor) the Business case and benefits plan
• Collaborates with internal and external uppliers to ensure that the business gets best value for change activity
• Provides leadership, advice, guidance, coaching and direction to project team members and shares best practice and experience with peer group to maximise effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
• Manages a project to meet objectives, vision, achieve the success criteria and commercial measures.
• Manages project budget ensuring that resources are allocated in the most effective way.
• Resolves any issues affecting the project nd takes remedial action. Develops
• Working within a governance framework, providing appropriate controls and reporting on project progress, benefits and achievements in a timely and efficient manner.
• Responsible for the delivery of all project artefacts and communications.
• Supports implementation and training activities
• A substantial, proven track record of project delivery experience in a relevant business context; including change management involving both IT and business aspects. (min 3 to 4
• Knowledge of a variety of project management tools, scrum methodology and best practice
• Very strong stakeholder management skills
• A good understanding of the business use of IT and digital technology
• Financial & commercial awareness
• Experience of managing or delivering through third party service suppliers
• Required languages : English is a must French and Dutch is nice to have
• Technical ( Microsoft) background
• It would be highly advantageous and preferable if the candidate had experience working in the Financial Services industry, notably Life and General Insurance businesses.
• Practical and wide experience of delivery methodologies (i.e. Scrum)
• Project Management qualifications (e.g. Prince 2 or PMI)
Start Date : ASAP
Place : Brussels
Language : English (French or Dutch is an asset)
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: