SAM Senior Technical Administrator
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
We are currently looking for a “Software Asset Manager (SAM) Senior Technical Administrator for Luxembourg” to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Comfortable with service operations
• Has a solid understanding of most of the technical aspects and concepts
• Solid understanding of the operational organisation of industrialised service delivery
• Day-to-day infrastructure operations
• Incidents resolution and problems identification
• Infrastructure monitoring, availability testing and reporting
• Implements standard changes and service requests
• Documentation management
• On-call service
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
• At least 6 years of professional experience relevant to the duties, within large-scale Data Centre environments
• At least 2 years of professional experience for Senior Technical Administrator as technical administrator of SAM solutions
• Ability to write scripts in some administrative language to automate operations (Perl, Python, a shell, Visual Basic)
• EU citizenship
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: