RedHat System Engineer / RHEL
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Physical deployment of Redhat - Clustering Infrastructure
• Guide the deployment till completion
• Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific project tasks related to her/his specialty.
• The RedHat System Engineer must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
• Implements, maintains, and adapts the configuration of RedHat system components.
• Advises the project team and the customer in areas such as availability management, capacity management, contingency planning, configuration management, replacement/upgrade of outdated equipment/software, and other relevant tasks related to the role and the domain of RedHat.
• Maintains the relevant documentation/manuals/procedures describing the RedHat systems and their infrastructure of the customer.
• Provides input to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
• Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of administration/operations of Linux systems.
• English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum B2, Ideally C1)
• Preferable 2nd language: French and/or Dutch
Employment and technical requirements:
• RedHat RH-CSA certification 7.x or 8.x;
• Ansible Tower Administration
• VMWare 6.7 / Basic Administration.
• VMware Virtualization & Clustering.
• HPE Proliant Gen 9-10 / ILO;
• Bash, Python, Perl, PHP notions, YAML.
• Nagios Core, Nagvis, Cacti, Net-Snmp, MySQL,
• Network : Basic Knowledge of Firewalls (Checkpoint), Apache web server, HPE Switches, HPE Routers
• GIT, Ansible, HA Proxy, NFS / CEPH;
• Docker-Kubernetes / OpenShift, Basic administration.
• More than 5 years’ experience and preferably with a Linux certification.
• Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 18h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
• Start in France, Strasbourg
• After 3 à 4 months: Austria (timing to be confirmed)
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: