Project Manager - OSS - SSD
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Then have a look a that Project Manager position.
Full IT operations transition and transformation project
Data centers / Service Desk / Onsite Support transition and transformation.
Move of datacenters to Mechelen and Huizingen
Service desk transition to Tenerife
Onsite support in Gosselies and Charleroi
• Due diligence
• Take over Current Mode of operations
• End to end transition responsibilities
• Ensuring the project is implemented in time and budget, with the required quality
• Develop the project plan
• Scheduling and coordination of tasks and resources
• Perform risk management
• Report and escalate to management when needed
• IT-background : Proven experience with Data center projects/ Service Desk and Onsite support projects
• Prince2 foundation certificate
• Management and leadership skills
• Good communication with the customer
• Office tools and Microsoft Project knowledge
Nice to have : Flexibility
Min nbr of years experience in similar projects : 3 years
Place : Zaventem – Mechelen - Huizingen
Language : EN + FR + NL
Start : ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: