Project Manager (Electronic Signature Service Infrastructure)
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Manage and organize the development team, and define priorities for ESSI evolutions.
• Evaluation and implementation of impacts from legal and standardization frameworks (e.g. eIDAS).
• Enhancement and documentation of the electronic document signature service application platform.
• Deployment of ESSI solutions and infrastructure management in the European Commission environment.
• Market analysis of electronic signature solutions.
• Provision of second-level support and integration assistance to existing ESSI production client projects as well as new client projects.
2. EXPERTISE REQUIRED The tasks will require:
• Strong knowledge of the legal framework of eSignature and Trusted Lists:
• eSignature Directive 1999/93/EC • Services Directive 2006/123/EC
• Commission Decision 2009/767/EC as amended by Decisions 2010/425/EU and 2013/662/EU,
• Commission Decision 2011/30/EU, as amended by the Commission Decision 2014/148/EU
• eIDAS Regulation 910/2014
• Commission Implementing Decisions 2015/1505/EU and 2015/1506/EU.
• Knowledge of the standardisation framework of eSignature and Trusted Lists:
Advanced electronic signature standards and technology, including the ETSI standards for eSignature (CAdES, XAdES, PAdES, ASiC, TSL).
• Strong knowledge of qualified certificate standards and procurement issues.
• Very good experience with eSignature OSS solutions, IT security concepts, and related security hardware such as smartcards, tokens and Hardware Security Modules.
• Experience with complex software architectures and projects with similar technologies and size.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and capability to reorganize the project management around the ESSI project.
Certifications in PM2, PMP, Scrum or Prince2 are an asset.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, excellent oral & written English.
3. WORKENVIRONMENT / CONDITIONS The work will be done on intra-muros at the Commission’s premises (Luxembourg or Brussels). Access to the internal network of the Commission is essential. DIGIT will supervise and co-ordinate the work.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: