Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Profile: Project Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Project manager is specialised in project planning and control; He/she provides support for multiple projects.
• Initiate, execute and complete projects
• Perform risk analysis
• Project coordination
• Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time
• Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations)
• Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor
• Identify and solve problems occurring in projects
Education and qualifications:
• Has a good knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) of project management within the concerned technological domains (Data Base, application server, business intelligence etc.)
• University degree (BSc) in computer science, computer engineering or business administration or proven ability to perform the tasks commensurate with such a formal academic qualification
• Professional qualifications in project management
Knowledge and skills:
• Preferably: PRINCE2/PMI certified
• Knowledge of IT Service Management processes and best practice (such as ITIL), in particular in the areas of service level management;
• Very good command of English with proven drafting ability;
• Excellent knowledge in using Microsoft applications, including: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio.
Advantageous for the service concerned by this request form:
• Knowledge of other languages, like French, Luxembourgish, German.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: