Process & Incident Manager
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Design, deploys, and maintains ITIL processes
• Monitors the performance of processes and composes reports.
• Develop initiatives for continuous process improvements.
• Develop best practices for process improvements.
• Track and communicate status of initiative projects to management.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to develop process requirements.
• Proper and accurate recording of all defined problems and identified changes
• Organize internal and external audits and assessments and coordinate implementation of the recommendations.
• Efficiently monitoring and following up P1/P2 Incident lifecycle via execution of the Incident Management process
• Coordinate, facilitate, communicate across teams/resources to drive resolution of major incidents and ensure all SLAs are met
• Responsible for documenting the complete Major incident timeline
• Escalation of risks and issues to management/executives
• Coordinating the root cause analysis for P1/P2 incidents
• Conduct analysis and provide input regarding P1/P2 and major incident trends
• Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
• Manage major incidents taking the necessary initiatives to solve issues;
• Ensure that the root cause of Problems are proactively identified and documented
• Chair and contribute to any meetings concerning Incident Root Cause Analysis
• Chair and contribute to Problem review meetings
• Facilitate and manage changes (including ensuring that Changes are sufficiently detailed and contain all necessary information) and ensure that all Changes are logged in such format as the Customer acquires from time to time
• Chair and contribute to Change Advisory Board Meetings
• Ensure information regarding changes is communicated to the customer and internal teams
• Issue Service Advisory notification of any downtime as a consequence of a change
• Ensure the proper information flow between support teams and customer;
• Prepare performance reports under the form of reports, analyse these reports, identify trends and propose recommendations for improvements;
• Strategic Thinking
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong ability to communicate and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
• ITIL certification & deep understanding of service management
• Solid knowledge of IT and Operations
• Incident Manager Experience
• 5+ years of IT experience in technical operational/support role(s), with at least 1 year actively involved in Service Management and/or Process Management
• Extremely organized, attention to detail, great with time management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively communicate.
• Ability to analyze trends and understand and interpret data
• Reasonable depth of exposure/understanding of Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.
• Exceptional ability to remain calm under stress
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: