Process & Incident Manager
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Active since 1991, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is present in the public and private sectors, people-focused and supported by a motivated and caring team. ABAKUS is based in Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxemburg and Germany to reach further and further in the heart of Europe. IT service is our business. IT comfort is our specialty.
• Designs, deploys, and maintains ITIL processes.
• Monitors the performance of processes and composes reports.
• Develops initiatives for continuous process improvements.
• Develops best practices for process improvements.
• Tracks and communicates status of improvement projects to management.
• Coordinates with stakeholders to develop process requirements.
• Properly and accurately records all defined problems and identified changes.
• Organizes internal and external audits, assesses and coordinates implementation of recommendations.
• Efficiently monitors and follows up P1/P2 Incident lifecycle through the execution of the Incident Management process.
• Coordinates, facilitates, communicates across teams/assets to drive resolution of major incidents and ensures all SLAs are achieved.
• Escalates risks and issues to management/executives.
• Coordinates the root cause analysis for P1/P2 incidents.
• Conducts analysis and provides input regarding P1/P2 and major incident trends.
• Completes ad-hoc and ongoing projects on a need basis.
• Manages major incidents by taking the necessary initiatives to lead resolution.
• Coordinates, facilitates, communicates across teams/resources to drive resolution of high priority requests and ensure all SLAs are met.
• Chairs and contributes to Change Advisory Board meetings.
• Ensures information related to changes are communicated to the customer and internal teams.
• Issues Service Advisory notifications about any downtime triggered by a change.
• Facilitates an effective and efficient information flow between support teams and customer.
• Prepares performance reports under the form of reports, analyses these reports, identify trends and proposes recommendations for improvements.
• Strategic Thinking and strong organizational skills.
• Strong ability to communicate and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• ITIL certification & deep understanding of service management.
• Solid knowledge of IT and Operations.
• 5+ years of IT experience in technical operational/support role(s), with at least 1 year actively involved in Service Management and/or Process Management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to analyze trends, understand and interpret data.
• Reasonable depth of exposure/understanding of Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: