Operations Manager - Project and Lifecycle
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both in a one-on-one and group setting.
• Strong organization skills and internal drive to see tasks through to completion.
• Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
• Experience managing Service Support team.
• Experience working within ITIL frameworks.
• Ability to create implement and Service Operation processes and procedures.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Desire to add value to service support teams.
• Ability to address problems.
• Project management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the implementation of IT projects and maintain Operational readiness.
• Maintain constant communication with management and staff to ensure proper projects implementation and operations.
• Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
• Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
• Manage ongoing technical requests and act as a point of escalation for Demand Management.
• Analyse project implementation metrics, activities and team capacity.
• Produce and present status reports.
• Accountable to maintain the infrastructure secure, compliant, robust, reliable, scalable and efficient .
• Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
• Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are implemented for projects.
• Accountable to improve, tune and expand all systems as growth demands.
• Lead the Operational process of implementing project scopes, system designs, business and technology analysis, system development, and testing throughout the system’s lifecycle.
• Review progress, and direct changes in priorities, schedules, procedures to meet deadlines.
• Motivate staff by setting and achieving challenging goals; demonstrate persistence in overcoming obstacles.
• Lead change management and risk management, identifying appropriate resources and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
• Support standards, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
• Serves as a technology ambassador by establishing and providing proactive communication.
• Be a visible leader.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Build and Developer relationships with various teams and stakeholders.
• Drive continuous improvement activity.
• Provide input to strategy setting and decision-making processes.
• Perform any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: