Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
The Architect is responsible for the definition of Monitoring architecture.
The Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
- Design and review monitoring architecture
- Responsible for the evolution of the products, and the implementation of future versions
- Participate in the definition of procedures to be used by technical teams
- Impact assessment
- Provides technical lead for the BMC Monitoring technologies
- Capacity management for the monitoring tools
- Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components
- Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects
- Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of related work experience including solid exposure to enterprise architecture
- Proven experience in BMC Patrol, BMC Pnet or TrueSight;
- Ability to understand and design complex middleware architecture for monitoring;
- Understanding of the monitored technologies like windows, Unix, Weblogic, Oracle, JAVA, ...
- Knowledge of OS (Windows/Unix) based infrastructure services, processing, monitoring, shell scripts, perl, etc.… is considered as an asset;
- Proven experience programming languages is considered as an asset;
- Experience in application/network performance and availability monitoring
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
- Experience with administration methods, CMD, Console, WLST is considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of BMC Tmart and/or AppVisibility and/or BMC Atrium is considered as an asset
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
- Service-oriented mind-set;
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
- Any other European language is a plus.
If you are interested in this or similar opportunities, please send a detailed CV as soon as possible
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: