Medior Business Analyst
Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Our customer is launching an ambitious project (Convergence) to fundamentally review its application architecture and implement a new Front-to-Back solution (Aladdin). In that context, we are looking to hire a Business Analyst, whose missions will be to produce analyses for Convergence.
The functional scope of the team is position keeping, corporate actions, reconciliation, trade support, collateral management, OTC processing and market data. The applications in the portfolio are a mix of off-the shelf packages (Corona, Decalog/Neoxam Manager, Murex, CAMS, Heliograph) and in-house developments.
• Provide functional analyses
• Produce and execute test cases
• Define processes
• Manage changes
• University degree (computer sciences, engineering, economics, finance, ...)
• Team player, communicative, pro-active, critical minded, efficiency, sense of priority, autonomy.
• Strong Business analysis skills (proven through a BA certification), process definitions, documentation & formalisation skills.
• Technical background is an important plus.
• Experience on Aladdin is a major asset. Knowledge of SQL.
• Proven ability to plan, design and execute functional and regression testing programmes.
• At least 5 years of experience in Asset Management (or in the financial sector), as a Business or Support analyst, with a good understanding of the investment world (insight in the different asset classes).
• Familiarity with one of the following operational topics is a plus:
o Market Data, Position Keeping.
o Languages : FR + EN
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: