Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Experience working in the Linux area (as a system administrator, engineer).
• Experience on RedHat.
• Experience on Solaris (good to have) – Zones.
• Working experience with DB schemas eg. Mysql and/or PostgreSQL.
• Knowledge on any configuration management tool (eg. Cfengine, puppet, saltstack).
• Nagios/Icinga2 knowledge or any similar monitoring tool.
• Any cloud-based experience.
• SVN, GIT, DNS(bind), Samba, NFS experience.
• Knowledge on ITIL.
EU citizenship is required.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: