Junior System Engineer
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
- You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers etc.)
- You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
- You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- You participate actively in technical and business projects.
- You propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of our infrastructure
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN storage. • You have an in depth knowledge of: o Windows Server 2008 – 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, …) o VMWare VSphere (ESXi, VCenter) • You have a knowledge of : o Microsoft Exchange 2010 – 2016 o Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Azure Pack, SMA). o Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution) o Symantec Enterprise Vault
- You have experience in the management of the Microsoft cloud services: o Office 365 o Azure
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
- You are proficient in Dutch or French and English.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: