JUNIOR SAP BI DEVELOPER
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
We are looking for a motivated person to join our BI team, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure.
The SAP BI Developer / Administrator will create solutions in support of multiple business segments. The team supports a number of business critical processes and this role relies heavily on SQL programming, package design, and report generation. The candidate will work with business teams to understand requirements, develop solutions, unit test, and script changes to be deployed in production environments. He have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members.
• Write/implement stored procedures and effectively query a database
• Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
• Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality
• Provide support and fix issues in SAP packages
Developer skills (must have)
• Strong understanding of relational databases
• Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning
• Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data
• SAP Business Objects 4.x including developing Web Reports and Universe design.,
• Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL knowledge including SQL and stored procedure, debugging and optimization
• Requirement gathering and analysis
Admin skills (nice to have)
• Administration experience in SAP BOE 3.x or 4.x in a clustered environment (implementations, upgrades and maintenance)
• Experience with QlikView and Qlik Sense
• Experience with SAP Data Services (BODS)
• Experience with LCM is preferred
• Proficient in SQL
• Proficient in Windows Server and Linux.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: