Junior/Medior DBA Oracle
Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
JUNIOR/MEDIOR DBA ORACLE
As AbAKUS it-solutions ORACLE DBA, your mission is to provide our customers the IT comfort they deserve. The objective is to deploy that state of mind and that quality of services in all aspects of our activities being toward our clients or our employees or partners.
• Junior/medior level dba (Oracle) with also (ideally) system engineer skills. A system engineer without any dba-knowledge is not OK, but on the other hand a guru in dba is not required either.
• Preferably also some Linux/Shell scripting skills
• High attention for planning & agreed intervention dates
• Management of ca 400 databases on Linux; 1 database on Windows.
• ITIL V3 Foundations (or getting certified on short term)
• On-site hands-on support : IMACD for Linux workstations / Tape handling / Escorting support engineers to datarooms
• Activities can be expanded if candidate is picking up new knowledge and works in a professional way
• Do meticulous work (also administrative)
• Eager to help and learn
• Can produce qualitative work, even if repetitive
• Communicative to business users, colleagues and external parties
2. French (recommended)
3. Dutch (nice to have)
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: