Join AbAKUS it-solutions and become an expert in IT comfort!
AbAKUS it-solutions is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, AbAKUS it-solutions seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialised experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (Sharepoint, Drupal, Weblogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, AbAKUS it-solutions hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
AbAKUS it-solutions works either in its premises or in our customer’s one, remote activities are sometime possible.
To apply select APPLY at the bottom of the page
Junior Delivery Coordinator
Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
• Junior Delivery Coordinator
• You support the service delivery manager as a more technical coordinator.
• You facilitate releases and follow-up on incidents and changes. You monitor and report the performance of the service levels and in case of crisis you are responsible for the communication, facilitation and coordination.
• You will contribute to the management of the internal database systems to accurately reflect service, system and vendor records.
• You will coordinate functional interactions to support implementations of projects.
• You will need to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the product and service offerings.
• Effective candidates must be willing to take initiative and learn continuously with minimal direction.
• You will create documentation for support cadences.
• You will work on innovative ways to streamline templates, processes, and tools.
• Lines of Communication
• You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams and the IT projects.
• You communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills
• You are pro-active and have a problem solving mindset
• You are able to perform well under pressure
• You value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
• You are able to navigate and negotiate through challenges
• We are looking for high energy, creative, flexible, patient, self-starters who are willing to work at a dynamic pace
• You have at least 2 years of experience in ITSM (service desk, servers, DB’s, protocols)
• You have at least of 1 year of experience in application management and/or support of guidelines
• You have some knowledge of Cloud solutions and connectivity
• You have an understanding of ITIL V3 Foundations
• Software: MS Office
• Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch or French
• French or Dutch