Euregiostrasse 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
AbAKUS it-solutions mission is to provide to its customers the IT comfort they deserve. The objective is to deploy that state of mind and that quality of services in all aspects of our activities being toward our clients or our employees or partners.
In this context, you will be responsible for the development, the adaptation and the integration of the customer applications. You will also have an active role for all related activities, from the technical analysis to the 3rd level support through test, documentation and implementation. You are also expected to animate workshops and trainings.
You have between 5 to 10 years’ of experience in development of object oriented applications mainly in Java and more specifically in the development of ticketing system solutions.
Open minded, customer oriented, you are also able to communicate very easily. Team work is natural for you while you can be autonomous when appropriate.
You have some experience in Agile methodology (SCRUM).
This mission requires to be an excellent English speaker and to be able to communicate either in French or in Dutch.
If you feel like joining a company willing to make the IT comfortable and where a bit of madness is not incompatible with serious work, apply!
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum of 5 years of proven knowledge of web and J2EE related technologies (Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate,…)
• Proven experience in OO principles, design patterns, domain driven design
• Proven experience in Service Oriented Architecture and related technologies
• Proven experience in Web services technologies (ReST, SOAP,…)
• Proven experience in Git as versioning system, the Git branching mode
• Proven experience in Continuous Integration, Testing frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Hudson, Sonar,...)
• Proven experience in Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket,...)
• Proven experience in a migration project
• Technical experience in the domain of XML
• Technical experience with Oracle DB and Oracle RDB
• Technical experience with JBOSS
• Capability to build an application architecture which enables developers to perform their work in an orderly fashion, and solid enough to facilitate future changes and refactorings
• Capability to draft documentation and technical specifications in particular
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: