IT Support Specialist - FR/NL
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
The function consists in
• First and foremost, investigating and solving incidents, as well as answering user requests
• Maintaining good working relationships with end-users
• Ensuring that the IT Service Delivery model is properly understood and adhered to
• Providing maintenance and support in line with SLAs
• Producing KPIs
• Hosting regular meetings and promoting close working relationships with key business stakeholders
• Working effectively with third-party providers to deliver bug fixes if needed.
Previous experience in a business application support unit.
• Good technical background (Windows environment, Citrix, SQL, Sybase, Oracle, Ab Initio)
• Proven ability to investigate, identify root cause and resolve problems.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written)
• Proven experience of building relationships with customers
• Good listening skills to seek feedback from customers
• Good knowledge of service delivery model, processes and ITIL Framework
• Ability to understand the impact of IT within the business
• ITIL Foundation Certification
Place : Bruxelles
Language : NL + FR
Start : ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: