IT Project Manager
Euregiostraße 8, 4700 Eupen, Belgium
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• IT Project Manager (m/w)
ATTENTION : ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE NATO CLEARED
• Manages projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, scope and quality. Specialization in Enterprise and Service Management.
• Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of projects, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
• Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
• Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
• Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
• Provide Project Management support and expertise for multiple NSIP projects funded by the NATO Security Investment Program (NSIP), including but not limited to the following: initiation of new NCI Agency projects and management of the same in accordance with Agency policy; generation, submission, tracking and defending Requests for Advanced Planning Funds (APF) for new projects; providing support, guidance and management expertise for NSIP projects for task definition, planning and execution, project data entry and tracking using approved Agency methodology (e.g., Microsoft Enterprise Project Management Applications), and presentation materials for project reviews; provide project liaison and coordination internally and externally, in meetings and correspondence with Agency directorates and service lines and with NATO HQ International Staff (IS) and International Military Staff; provide quarterly (minimum) status reports on the project finances, schedule, milestones and plans.
• Experience in performing all aspects of C4I project management functions including: the definition of requirements, project and funding authorization, acquisition, testing, acceptance, fielding, supporting, training, schedule management, integrated project reviews
• Minimum of 6 months experience within NATO / NCIA as a Project Manager with at least 3 CIS related projects
• PRINCE 2 Foundation and Practitioner Certified or other Program Management qualification, such as PMP. The lack of formal qualifications can be compensated by the demonstration of expertise and experience in the domain.
• Experience or knowledge of Managing Successful Programs
• Experience or knowledge of Management of Risk principles
• Experience or knowledge of Microsoft EPM Experience or knowledge of Microsoft Project
1. English proficient.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: