IT APS Technical Officer
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Deliver technical application support to end-users (worldwide).
• Contribute to the incident management, problem management, and request fulfilment process designed with an ITIL based operating framework, and for several business lines and applications (Private Capital (PERE), Transfer Agency (TA), Cross Business lines (CP) and Hedge Fund Services (HFS))
• Monitor the Production environment and report to the IT Service Delivery Manager of BP2S Luxembourg
• Proper Communication to Operational Users regarding item resolution and status
• Internal Global Communication between IT, management et Operational Unit during incident resolution and post-mortem
• Good communication between our Service Delivery team and Level 3 Support Team as of Infrastructure Team
• Necessary actions to resolve production incidents and support according to our SLA, i.e.:
• Establish accurate and on time communication to users during incident
• Fill correctly Support tickets in Jira providing root cause, action plan, etc.
• Organize in a recurrent way meetings on Problem Management
• Provide an added-value to the development team (for bug correcting)
• Avoid recurring incidents
• Minimize resolution time on similar incidents, i.e.:
• In case of incident, deploy all needed resources to determine the root cause.
• Action plan to be put in place to avoid past incident to be recurrent.
• In case of Problem, provide all data needed to Level 3 Team (development) to minimize correction time and then delivery.
• Write incident report that summarizes the way the incident has been solved, why it occurred and what can be put in place to avoid recurrence
• Close relationship with functional support team
• IT degree is required
• Communication skills Expresses his/her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
• Analytical skills Identifies all aspects of a subject and examines them in a critical way to construct a broad point of view. Is driven by the desire to know more about things, people or events.
• Ability to report Keeps his/her superiors informed about his/her activities and the progress of his/her files in an effective way. Draws attention to useful information, risks and sensitive points.
• Client focus Makes everything possible to achieve internal or external customer satisfaction by identifying the customer’s needs and providing them with the appropriate solution.
• Databases: Oracle SQL/PL-SQL, SQL Server, Sybase
• Java, WTX, MQ Series
• Unix : scripting, kornshell
• Scheduler: Control-M
• Considered as an advantage:
• Good knowledge of the funds industry
• Good knowledge of NTAS / eFront / Multifonds TA
• Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: