Expert Windows System Engineer NL/FR/EN
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Tasks of the team
Following activities are performed within the team you will join:
• Optimization and 3rd level support of the current Windows environment (Windows Server)
• The evolution & maintenance of the software delivery and packaging infrastructure o Microsoft ConfigMgr 2012 o App-V 4.5
• The evolution & maintenance of the monitoring infrastructure o SCOM 2012 R2 o Management pack maintenance & creation
• Integration of BNPPF into group solutions o SCCM 2016 CB
• Debugging on deployments of packages, windows updates & OSD
• Define & maintain domain architecture (Windows Server & infra in DC)
• Maintenance, development and support of the in-house System Tooling
• Consultancy on projects
• Master degree or equivalent by experience
• Dutch and French + English
• 5 years of experience
• Object Oriented (C++/C#)
• Experience in Windows System Environment
• Powershell Experience
• System Engineering on Windows Servers
• Team Player
• Self Starter
• Good Communication and influencing skills
• Good Analytical and synthesis skills
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Place : Brussels
Language : FR,NL and EN
Start : ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: