Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Your Mission :
• Definition, analysis and design of processes and tools for the selection processes
• Assisting in the definition of program scope and architecture
• Responsible for the model in ARIS
• Responsible for end-to-end testing of IT tools
• Management, planning and control of activities related to the design of processes, KPIs and testing.
• Responsible for designing and maintaining ARIS models within the Program.
• Responsible for defining requirements together with process owners.
• Coordination of activities related to the IT Steering Committee and IT Project Office.
• In depth knowledge of enterprise architecture
• Good knowledge of business processes analysis
• Knowledge of software maturity models
• Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
• Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment
• 15 years with one or more of the following: enterprise architecture tools (like Metis), software maturity models or business process analysis tools (like Aris).
• BPMN Methodoology
Place : Brussels
Language : FR/EN
Start : ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: