Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• PostgreSQL Open source databases referent defining guidelines for the databases management and operational procedures: installation, configuration, supervision, performances analysis and tuning, evolutions according to client needs.
• Participate to day to day operations and administration.
• Troubleshoot and resolve incidents, follow-up on problems.
• Participate to the patching activities.
• Conduct migration projects.
• Provide and maintain up-to-date the technical documentation and support procedures.
• Provide trainings to other teams (Service Desk, deployments, database support).
• Participate to projects.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Follow ITIL processes.
• Good knowledge of English and French.
• Result oriented.
• Ability to respect deadlines.
• Good analysis skills.
• Pragmatic and pedagogic spirit.
• Reporting skills.
• PostgreSQL v11.
• Open Postgres Monitoring (OPM).
• PGAdmin4 centralized administration tool.
• Scripting (Bash, Ksh, Ansible...).
• Linux RedHat 6/7 basic administration.
• Redhat Satellite 6 / Puppet.
• Oracle v11, V18c, V19.
• Dollar Universe or other scheduling tool.
Start date: ASAP
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: