Containers and Continuous Integration Engineer
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
We are currently looking for a “Containers & Continuous Integration Engineer” for Luxemburg to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• The Containers and Continuous Engineer is an adopter of virtualization, containers and cloud infrastructure.
• He should love to automate everything that needs to be done more than once and will be in charge of migrating products using container technology such as Docker and container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes.
• His scope will be to operate a full dockerized CD pipeline with fully automated build/deploy/monitoring/resiliency processes in a fully consolidated Docker environment with no unknown remaining legacy issues in terms of security, reliability, performance and operational agility.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Hands-on experience with container technology such as Docker.
• Hands-on experience with container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes.
• Experience in integrating automation solutions VRO/VRA, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef,… in a larger chain.
• Working knowledge of cloud management platforms.
• Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes.
• Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components.
• Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects.
• Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate.
• Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate.
• Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework.
• Familiarity with cloud-based solutions.
• Experience on container platforms and how it is used, with regards to Kubernetes.
• Experience on Docker, Kubernetes and Software engineering.
• EU citizenship.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: