Cloud Integration Architect
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
The Cloud Integration Architect is responsible to ensure all solutions demonstrate industry methodologies, our standards, and meet the technical requirements. You will also interact and selecting multiple service providers to ensure successful design and delivery of these solutions. You should be comfortable working with IT Partners. He is also responsible for identifying explicit and implicit customer needs and for ascertaining the cloud solution that best meets these needs. Additional responsibilities include performing evaluations of cloud technology standards, tools, products, and solutions and working closely with business and technology stakeholders to make rational design decisions in light of known dependencies and tradeoffs.
The Cloud Integration Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Hands-on experience with cloud architectures, including the architectural design and deployment of cloud solutions
• Working knowledge of cloud management platforms
• Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
• Service-oriented mind-set;
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
• Any other European language is a plus.
• Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
• Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components
• Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects
• Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
• Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate
• Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework; AWS, Azure,…
• Familiarity with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions
• Have a professional cloud solutions architect certification is preferred
• Experience with cloud deployment, technical and security architecture, database architecture, virtualization, software design, software development, IP networking, Unix/Linux, application lifecycle management, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, technical solution architecture, SOA, Windows Azure, Amazon AWS
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
• Familiarity with monitoring tools like BMC, SCOM, etc
If you are interested in this or similar opportunities, please send a detailed CV;
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: