Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Hands-on experience with cloud architectures, including the architectural design and deployment of cloud solutions;
• Working knowledge of cloud management platforms;
• Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations;
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
• Service-oriented mind-set;
• Familiar with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions;
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
• Any other European language is a plus;
• Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
• Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components;
• Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate;
• Experience designing backup & disaster recovery solutions.
• Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud frameworks;
• Lead highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise architecture;
• Experience in large scale migration Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud;
• Experience with VMware Cloud products;
• Familiar with Devops concepts and tools (Ansible/Jenkins nice to have);
• Experience in infrastructure automation through DevOps;
• Familiar with Kubernetes/PKS (nice to have);
• Extensive Linux and Windows skills in Virtualized/cloud environment;
• Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications;
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling;
• Strong Hypervisor experience, (e.g. VMware, NSX, VSAN and fibre-channel storage arrays).
Start date: As soon as possible.
EU citizenship is mandatory.
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: