Cloud AWS Engineer
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
You will champion Infrastructure Automation, support Hybrid Cloud Solutions, and display a strong understanding of Cloud-as-a-Service varieties: PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS. Creating the next generation of network-centric Cloud architectures, you will make a key contribution supporting end-to-end public Cloud Automation of application delivery, including Infrastructure provisioning and integration with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) platforms, using existing and emerging technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience moving infrastructure to the Cloud!
• Driving project/service delivery
• Stealthily plan and lead the deployment of the cloud solution in a production environments
• Develop scripts and glue code to integrate multiple software components
• Automate the provisioning of environments through Ansible
• Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting reviews to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assessing the overall quality of delivered components
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, vendors, and other engineering team, solving complex business problems together
• Evaluate & build different compute frameworks for all tiers
• Implementing scalable system solutions is required
• We're looking for self-starters, those who can work independently, with and across teams. Establishing smooth running environments is paramount to your success, and happiness
• Experience migrating on-site solutions to cloud based offerings, such as Amazon's AWS
• At least 1 years' experience with Cloud based hosting solutions (AWS-EC2/S3, Azure, Google Cloud)
• At least 1-2 years of experience working on UNIX/LINUX platforms
• At least 1-2 years of experience with UNIX scripting (ksh/bash) or perl
• Active (not expired) AWS certification
• Manage AWS resource stack (EC2, ELB) via CloudFormation
• S3 bucket administration (ACLs, policies, LifeCycle, replication)
• Manage Security Groups for EC2 instances, knowledge of IGW, routes, and ACLs
Language : FR + EN
Start : ASAP
Location : Luxembourg
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: