Change Coordinator - Solution architect
Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• At least 6 years of professional experience in a similar position
• In-depth technical knowledge of the concerned domain (Senior Level)
• Architectural studies and technical documentation, design and review of strategies, policies and best practices
• Organizational skills and analytical ability
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
• Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
• Capability to manage small technical projects
• Capable to produce concise technical documentation
• Solid documentation skills
• Participation in product evaluation and project management
• Define policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) to be used by the operational teams
• Problem solving in a Problem Management context
• Impact assessments for changes
• Capacity management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain
• Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains
Location : Luxembourg
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: