Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Takes full responsibility for business analysis within a significant segment of an organization where the advice given, and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness of the organization.
• Leads the selection of appropriate business analysis methods, tools, techniques, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches.
• Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, defining strategies, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, preparing business cases, overseeing development and implementation of solutions, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
• Guides senior management towards accepting change brought about through process and organizational change.
• Ideally, a degree in computer science, economics, business administration
• Several years of experience as a Business Analyst in the banking sector
• Experience with SharePoint (2019)
• Good knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail and can-do attitude
• Strong analytical skills
• Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
• Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: