Hauptstrooss 1, Heinerscheid 9753, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
• Perform development / configuration activities necessary to implement the BMC 9.1.
• Produce documentation and design documents for the implementation of the product.
• Conduct Workshops to gather the required setup data.
• Configure the BMC tooling according to requirements
• Participate in project development activities (customization and bug fixing).
The staff member must demonstrate knowledge in:
• BMC 9.1
• BMC Remedy AR Server
• BMC Smart IT and Digital Workplace (former MyIT)
• BMC ITSM
• Oracle Database
• Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server
The staff member must demonstrate competence in:
• BMC implementation and customization projects
• BMC workflow programming
• BMC upgrade projects
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: