Active Directory Specialist
Hasselt 1A, Beiler 9944, Luxembourg
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and become an expert in IT comfort!
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire people passionate about IT not afraid to mix serious work and a bit of madness!
Tasks and responsibilities
• A proven track record of creating successful on-premises Active Directory implementations for Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, implementations, and migrations)
• Trusted Computing understanding.
• Knowledge on last security mechanisms in the Windows environment.
• Strong expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environment and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
• Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, Domain Controllers management, Patch updates etc.)
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Certified Services / PKI infrastructure requirements;
• Ability to manage AD objects
• Experience on the automated deployment and configuration of Windows servers in corporate environments.
• Some experience/knowledge on virtualization platforms (VMWare and/or Hyper-V) would be also a plus.
• Must have proven experience in AD management including architecting Group policy, integration of multiple AD domains, AD-integrated DNS, AD operational level upgrades, AD migrations, AD object automation with scripting;
• Windows Server 2012 - 2016 Active Directory
• Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge
• Directory synchronization - FIM/MIM and Azure AD Connect
• PowerShell to develop complex automation scripts
• Understand technical and functional implications of environments based on single or multiple AD Forests as well as related migration scenarios.
• Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Pertaining LDAP and Active Directory expertise
• Strong expertise in DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Networking
• Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
• Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
• Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (AAD Connect)
• Knowledge and experience working with LDAP-compliant Directory environments (e.g. eDirectory, Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory)
• 2-3 years of related work experience in consulting
• BS (Business Management, Computer Science or Information Systems) preferred or equivalent experience
• Microsoft Certified MCSE/MCSA level.
• Office 365
• Exchange 2010/2013/2016
• SharePoint 2013/2016
• SQL 2012/2014/2016
• Operations Management Suite (OMS)
• Systems Centre Configuration Manager
• Windows Deployment Server (WDS)
• Multi-factor authentication server
• Application compatibility testing
• EU citizenship
Opportunities are numerous. From bare applications development to of IT infrastructures management including conception, architecture and requirements analysis.
Although open to technologies used by our customers, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS seeks mainly but not only consultants mastering: Windows and Linux Servers, networks, developments (JAVA, SAP, .NET,…) as well as highly specialized experts for example in cybersecurity or in Content Management System (CMS) (SharePoint, Drupal, WebLogic…).
In terms of non-technical competencies, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS hires dynamic persons, open to the world, interested by innovation and having a keen sense of client relationship.
A very good command of English is essential, the capacity to speak French, German or Dutch is an asset.
Even though most of our positions require at least 3 years of experience, some are open to new starters.
In the meantime,
Look around on our website: